From:
Janie Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 00:10:31 -0400
I was happy to hear the honest admission that Kathleen Bruce receives money
from Medela.  Now, I just want a full disclosure of how much per year.
It's not any more than we would demand to know from a pediatrician--how
much they are getting from formula companies.  Money talks and there's a
reason why one breast pump company owns the entire business.  Just my
humble opinion.  I'm sure I'll be booted off Lactnet for giving my opinion,
but after ten years of having people pressure me to drop White River, I'm
just pretty fed up.  So, if I'm thrown off the list, bye to all.  Feel free
to email me privately since we have NO milk supply problem at all in our
unit.  Much love to all of you, Janie