From:
Cindy Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 1997 06:56:14 -0500
I was not a cup feeder beleiver until I went to a conference last
November and heard Edie Armstrong speak about cup feeding newborns and
watched a movie of it. I was *very* skeptical about this type of feeding
method until I tried it.....

Once I tried it, it was truly amazing what the newborn can do, and you
dont -pour- the milk in to the babes mouth, they will sip it right
out..... I am now a beleiver that cup feeding is a safe alternative to
breastfeeding when babes need a little more.

Cindy Curtis