From:
laurie wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2006 05:33:31 +0000
I have not been able to attend any talks on baby led latching. I really do try it, but I have to admit many babies just latch right onto the nipple and are not transferring milk. I describe and help moms to get comfortable and place baby skin to skin, tummy to tummy with the nipple to the nose for baby to extend and get an assymetrical latch.
What I am missing? Can we discuss this, especially those of you having success? Be as descriptive as you can.

Laurie Wheeler, IBCLC, MN, RN
Mississippi, s.e. USA