From:
cian sawyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 21:44:49 -0400
Hi everyone,

just wanted to send a general thank you to everyone who sent emails WRT
my query about the fussy, gassy, gagging baby.  she's just been for her
one month check up today and weighs 14 oz more than she did three weeks
ago.  she's got good output (pee and poop).  so the mom has eliminated
dairy from her diet to see if that will help with baby's tummy
irritation.

on another note, i just want to say how very glad i am that i joined
this community.  what a GREAT place to be!   i feel so encouraged when
i think about the tremendous collective wisdom among all the women
here.  i feel very privileged to be a part.  i've learned so much
already.  and the articles you post links to - super!!  i would never
have found those on my own.  (well, i just don't have the time these
days with my 22 mo and 8 weeks left in this pregnancy.)

well, thanks again to every single woman here.  God bless you all.

cian sawyer, CLC
super-mom wannabe