From:
Leigh Erdos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2006 18:48:28 -0500
Please be aware that a study CAN show almost anything you want it to.
Breastfeeding does reduce the chances and incidents of allergies and asthma.
The book, "Womanly Art of Breastfeeding" is a good source of information
providing the benefits to mom and baby, of which there are many.

Leigh Erdos, LC