From:
"Miller, Rachel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2017 10:50:12 +0000
Early insertion of LARCs (long-acting reversible contraceptives) are a Medicaid initiative in many states since 2016, including mine in South Carolina. As such the percent of women that are receiving IUDs immediately at birth is rising. I've not found any peer-reviewed articles looking at the lactation results of this trend though.

Rachel A. Miller