Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 14:36:40 +0200

Jay, You have to make a statement, or make some sort of trouble.

Make a poster of this article:

http://adc.bmjjournals.com/cgi/content/extract/91/5/383?lookupType=volpa
ge
<http://adc.bmjjournals.com/cgi/content/extract/91/5/383?lookupType=volp
age&vol=91&fp=383&view=short> &vol=91&fp=383&view=short

And if you can get a TV monitor to show this clip over and over, you
might get some sort of statement out there:
http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/524994?src=mp

Or, just get docs to boycott it??

Esther Grunis, IBCLC
Lis Maternity Hospital
Tel Aviv, Israel,
who is forever getting into trouble for making trouble over such issues.
I think we should have a trouble making committee in our profession, and
I volunteer my services!!  After seeing the movie " the Constant
Gardener"  I realize that we are all playing with fire when we interfere
with these big companies, but that will not stop me.  Everyone here
knows that if you ever find me floating face down on the Jordan River,
that the Ross rep did it!!