Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 21:03:17 EDT
Today here at our hospital in Northern Virginia, President Bush and Mrs. Bush
came to visit a Whitehouse staffer who had a baby. A little news report on
their visit has been on CNN today and tonight. President Bush stopped at the
Breastfeeding Center, came in and shook hands with the LC and receptionist
who were there at the time.

So, he knows there is such a thing as a Breastfeeding Center.

I was not there at the time, darn it, but if I had been, it would have been a
good opportunity to say "Nice to meet you sir, Affordable Healthcare Begins
with Breastfeeding!". .............Maybe next time :-)

I have a bumper sticker that says "Affordable Healthcare Begins with
Breastfeeding" not actually on my car, it was on our bulletin board. Not sure
where I got that bumper sticker.

Anyway, much excitment at work today.

Debbie Tobin
RN BSN IBCLC LCCE
Springfield, Virginia USA
In the Fairfax County suburbs outside the Washington DC beltway