Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2011 08:38:53 -0500
Just to play devil's advocate here.  Yes, the doctor's time only takes 15 minutes.  But he also pays rent, taxes, insurance, the front desk and the nurse assistant's salary, the equipment in the office, the cost of continuing education etc.  I have to take my computer in to be looked at.  The cheapest I can find is $75.00.  Just to look, not repair.  I'm having to have a frenotomy done by my dentist with a laser to save my teeth!  It will cost me about $200, even with insurance.  Sometimes it seems folks want to decide what other people's time is worth.  We all think our time is worth more.  I personally think mothers need compensation - but whose money should I confiscate to compensate them?  I think my compensation in hugs and kisses is worth something!