From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Oct 2015 12:30:34 +1100
Hi Jacqui,
The adoptive bf email lists and BBs are pretty inactive these days. There is a Facebook group that is active https://www.facebook.com/groups/AdoptiveBreastfeeding/ but I was very disappointed to discover yesterday that the moderators do not accept membership of people who are not adoptive parents (the may accept you however, as a professional).
DO you have a copy of the ABA booklet on relactation and adoptive breastfeeding? It's very mum friendly and has a lot about older babies- including a case study of a baby over 1 whose mum relactated after having previously weaned to undertake IVF (unsuccessful).
Karleen Gribble
Australia