From:
Patrica Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 May 1999 21:58:16 -0400
My NSHO is that most of what we do is a combination of instinct and
learning.  Ever see the movie of the infants crawling up to mom's breasts?
Ever watch tons of childbirth movies and see mom after mom reach down
between her legs as baby comes out?  I think some of our behaviors are
innate and then enhanced by success, observation etc.  Sincerely, Pat in
SNJ