From:
Jamie Huddleston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2008 12:08:13 -0400
Someone said that the comments were pretty bad, so I started reading them.
I pasted a few below because I just couldn't believe how bad they were.  I'm
not sure what I would do if someone threw a container of sour cream at me
while I was nursing, but I would say this could be considered harrassement
and even assault.  Unbelievable how much hatred someone must feel to
openly be that mean to a mother nursing her child- what if the child got hit in
the head with the container and it caused serious damage to the child, I
wonder if this woman would be laughing all the way to her car then?!  If I
were that Mom, I would have immediately called the police and pressed
charges!

Sorry, I'm a little flabbergasted right now!  And more than a little disgusted!
It's just so sad!

Jamie Huddleston, IBCLC

5:12 PM HK Says:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!So i read the thing here this morning about chucking stuff at
breastfeeding women and I went to walmart after lunch and there was this
woman sitting in the shoe department with her saggy flopping leaking tit in her
kids mouth.I think the kid was about 2 or a bit older.So I looked around for
cameras and then opened a container of sour cream i had in my cart and
frigging fired it at her from the side.I bolted but I heard a scream and the kid
crying. LMAO Good suggestion!I laughed all the way thru the parking lot.

5:05 PM Amanda Says:

GOOD GOD ENOUGH ALREADY!!!! You pro-bf'ing zealots are only encouraging
the sick bullsh*t in here by retaliating and yammering on and on about
your "cause". If you would STFU and use your head and that little thing you
have called a brain..... you would realize that these people are only saying
what they're saying JUST TO PISS YOU OFF, then you'd be in a much happier
place. I guess breastmilk doesn't make everyone smart. LOL