From:
"Krainz, Mary Ann" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2007 14:58:52 -0600
After receiving Linda's note yesterday about Wal Mart's feeding seminar I

shared the info with a dietitian who said that she had received an invite a

while back from Ross and Wal Mart asking RDs to speak at this. She of course

declined but here is the flyer. RDs are very breastfeeding supportive but

note on the bottom of their page "training materials and key messaging will

be provided....."  Wonder what that message is??? I think we all have an

idea. BUMMER. Mary Ann RN, IBCLC from central WI

 <<babydays-template3-jf.pdf>>

This electronic message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this message/documents without the consent of the sender is prohibited.