From:
Jan Cornfoot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 1997 10:07:41 -0800
 There is a good Australian video on Hand Expressing, for staff and
 breastfeeding women. It might be a whole lot better than promoting pumps,
 especially so early. (email Nursing Mothers' Asscn of Australia
 [log in to unmask] and North Americans will need a NTSC version unless
 they can convert from PAL)
 The Norwegian video Breast is Best also has an excellent section on
 expressing (and everything else), for most of you in North America, it is
available
 through INFACT Canada.
 I'm sorry but I've overlooked putting them in my address book, but Jean
 Geary from INFACT is on Lactnet.

 Jan Cornfoot
 CAPERS Bookstore & Editor, Birth Issues Journal
 Brisbane, Australia