From:
Amir family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 19:47:01 +1100
<Can anyone direct me to a source where I can purchase/borrow a copy of this
publication by Inch

Inch, S. (1997).  Mastitis: a literature review.  WHO, Division of Child
Health & Development: Geneva.>

Angela, I think you'll find this is a draft and the final document is not
available yet. I was one of the reviewers (back in 1996!) and whenever I am
in contact with Felicity Savage at WHO (most recently last October), she
says it is still being worked on.
At that time they were adding something about subclinical mastitis and HIV.
Felicity says they will circulate another draft, which I haven't seen yet.
Lisa Amir
MBBS, MMed, IBCLC in Melbourne, Australia - currently working on a draft
protocol for the Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine on mastitis.