From:
LaurieMood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 1997 03:13:42 EST
Hi all! Thank you so much for your timely responses on the mom with a gall
bladder test (right now scheduled for next Thursday, Dec. 11). She is checking
out the exact name of the radioactive dye, but did send this additional
information. Ring any bells? She gave me permission to quote this part:

<<As far as ultrasound I forgot to mention I have already had one, very
extensive, also some blood work ( all normal) the ultrasound however showed
that a membrane in the gallbladder was thin, possibly causing my syptoms?  I
am not sure what that means, I do not seem to have gallstones.  My syptoms
have been going on for the last 2 years or so.  Bouts of violently throwing up
hours after eating, also diarreah and I have been belching w/heartburn like
syptoms>>

I should have an answer soon regarding the specific name of the dye for the
test, so I can get specific info on pump and dump time.

TIA,
Laurie Moody