From:
Kershaw Jane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:46:55 -0600
My advice would be to think of it this way - what is the worse that
could happen if you have it fixed?  If this is a labial frenulum - I
have seen orthodontists clip them to correct too wide spacing between
the upper 2 front teeth.  That may be just cosmetic but to some that
would be important - even if breastfeeding comfort is not.
Jane Kershaw, RN, BA, IBCLC
Coordinator
"A Mother's Place"
Lactation Support Services