From:
Merilee Reeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 12:11:13 EST
 Hi Nikki,
Has he been thoroughly examined for any other health problems?  Urinary
tract
infection, ear infection, heart abnormality, etc.  I know of one baby that
didn't gain because of an outer ear infection that was simply missed,
because
it was so unusual.  Babies don't gain well if they are using their calories
elsewhere.  Hope you  can help figure it out.
Ciao,
Merilee Reeder   CLE
KE6BLC   (ham radio operator, do you think that I can do bf counseling over
the airwaves!!!)