From:
Norma Escobar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 1997 17:04:13 -0500
Dear Lactnet list people,
I am working with a mother who has been diagnosed with urinary incontinence.
 Her Dr. told her that this was common (?) for breastfeeding mothers with 3
or more children, won't treat her with estrogen cream because of the
transference to the milk, but told her that the problem would probably go
away when she weaned. . .

I have searched high and low for more information on this, and now I am
turning to you wise people. . . surely if this is so common, one of you can
enlighten me. . .

Norma Escobar
LLLL, Burlington, KY