From:
Nikki Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 23:14:37 EDT

In a message dated 4/20/2005 7:08:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Click on  Podee and Pacifeeder links, but enter at your own risk! (Ditto for
clicking on  other links under this topic.) These holders are really "pushed"
for mothers  of multiples, especially re: higher-order multiples. What a
socializing  experience mealtimes are for these babies...

Dear Colleagues:
    I can't imagine having more babies than I have arms  to hold or breasts
at once.  I can't imagine how much work goes into  raising 3 or 4 or 5 babies
at once.  I can't imagine how it feels to have a  bunch of babies crying, and
have them all be mine and I have to stay and take  care of them.
    The mothers I have seen with multiples are so  busy  and chronically
overwhelmed that if using a Podee sometimes helps  her, I say go for it.
    warmly,
Nikki Lee RN, MS, Mother of 2, IBCLC, CCE
Maternal-Child Adjunct  Faculty Union Institute and University
Film Reviews Editor, Journal of Human  Lactation
Support the WHO Code and the Mother-Friendly Childbirth  Initiative