From:
Ruth Piatak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 12:54:35 -0500
Congratulations, Pam!  I KNEW there was more to the story than the press
reported.  It is too bad they didn't include what may have made the
difference for her versus similarly tiny babies who got the same
technological help.

Anyone working with preemies -- print out the press release (here's a link I
found:
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/apscience_story.asp?category=1500&slu
g=Tiniest+Preemie ) or cut it out of the newspaper and post it where you
work with "The Power of Mom's Milk" written big on top!

Ruth Piatak, LLLL
Plano, TX