From:
Rominger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 1997 00:05:54 -0700
Hi!

This is my first posting to LACTNET, so, let me introduce myself.  My
name is Debbie Rominger and I am a volunteer with Nursing Mothers
Counsel in Santa Cruz, CA.

I am trying to get more information on rebirthing.  I've just joined
LACTNET and have seen several postings on the subject recently.  I
searched the archives and found several references to an ILCA '95 video
by Heather Harris.  Any ideas how I can get a copy of this video.  I
don't want to try this technique without more information.  Private
e-mail okay.

Thanks,
Debbie