From:
Julius Edlavitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 1997 11:47:46 -0400
Excited about your prompt response

Live chat is easy

1 If you have a browser that supports JAVA you can use INSTANT Chat which
is a link off the home page. (Doesn't work very well with MACS). If you
don't have a newer browser you can download it offa link at bottom of
Instant Chat Page.

2 If you want to chat with a full fleged chat program. There is a technical
link off our home page (http://www.pedschat.org) There you will find a link
to download the IRC programs for Mac or IBM computers with precise
instructions how to set them up.

3. We have live general pediatric chat every sunday at 2PM Ny time
   We have live lactation chat every monday at 10PM Ny time