From:
Pam Wiggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 21:14:05 -0400
Hi all,

A young mother called me today from California (go figure, I live in Va.)
to tell me she had asked to use a dressing room in Walmart to nurse her
baby and was was told emphatically, "no." She left, embarrassed and mad.
Now she wants to "make an issue out of it" and asked me what to do.
I know they haven't passed the legislation in California yet. We NEED
national legislation and we should ALL write our congressmen.
Anyway, any ideas?

Thanks.
Pam