From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 1997 15:31:24 -0700
HI All,
Remember back a month or so ago when I asked if anyone had heard of the
Institute of Pediatric Nutrition?  They had sent me a questionnaire or some
such thing.  They were offering free stuff, too I think.  Well, I was
advised to find out who they were before sending in the questionnaire.  I
couldn't find an 800 # for them, and it turned out to be a moot point anyway
bc it ended up getting mailed with other stuff even tho I didn't want it to
go out.  :/  Oh well.  We'll see what they send me!  BTW, nothing in my
answers suggested that I would ever use AIM.
I think it is very sneaky (unethical) that they did not put on their
paperwork that they were sponsored (owned, whatever) by Ross.  I also think
it is a contradiction in terms that here they call themselves the "Institute
of Pediatric Nutrition" and yet they are a AIM company.
I'll keep you updated on what I get.
Oh, anyone see the new commercial for Unisom?  It is a "help you get to
sleep" med by the Pfizer (sp?) co.  In one clip it shows mom bot feeding a
baby (It is s'posed to be late at night and dad is talking to his mom about
how she is having probs sleeping).  HEre they are talking about getting
plenty of sleep.  "Scuse me, but wouldn't it have made more sense to show
mom snuggled in bed BF the baby?  Or better yet, why did they have to have a
baby in the first place?
Jay
who just doesn't get it sometimes....
Jay Simpson, CLE