From:
Lisa Marasco IBCLC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 15:02:21 -0800
Michelle, I love your summary and think you should post it as a book review
on Amazon if/when the newest edition comes out.

I just have to comment that both Peggy's remarks in the book and the
publisher's promotion remarks reek of D-E-N-I-A-L and projection. It is
easier to attack the truth than to face it, and it is easier to blame others
for the guilt felt than to look deeply into one's self to see where it is
really coming from. Guilt does not come soley through the actions of others;
it can come from within for very legitimate reasons, or even from imagined
ones. The author and her supporters appear to be LOOKING for offense and
impute guilt where it was never meant to exist. Their time would be better
spent in counseling to either deal with their own issues or come to peaceful
terms with a difficult situation. Vitriole as is found in the book doesn't
help ANYONE to heal or to cope healthily.

~Lisa Marasco