From:
"J. Marcus" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 19:51:04 -0400
Once again hurling OT insults, even after Kathleen asked that this be
put to rest.  Wanna take this off-list?  Then let's do it.  But don't
make assumptions about what my intention was.  I do not have an agenda.
What is yours?  If it has been discussed to death, why post some more?
If you have something to say, say it to me.  Come out and talk to me
directly.  Call me on the phone - lawyer to lawyer (since I assume there
is a reason you put you J.D. after your name).

Kathleen is not  intervening among children - she jumped in without
reading the post to which I was responding and treated me like a child.
No one else.  Just me.

Julie, you have an issue with me - then be a grown up and talk to me
about it.  Don't take infantile pot shots at me on list.

Jake, sick to death of all this cowardice