From:
Pascoes in Dubai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 08:38:55 +0400
Regarding the recent discussion of the benefits of feeding babies at the
breast, as opposed to exclusive EBM feeding, there was an interesting
comment made about the importance of allowing the baby some time to
nuzzle at the breast everyday. This was to ensure the baby's saliva, via
the nipple would then trigger some antibody responses in the mother and
keep the milk more in tune with the baby's needs. I hope I am
understanding this concept correctly. I had never read about this baby
to mother process so I was wondering where I can read more.   I
apologise for not remembering who it was that posted the information.

Thanks,

Meg Kingsley

Lay Breastfeeding Supporter, Dubai UAE

E-Mail : [log in to unmask]