From:
Jan Cornfoot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Oct 2009 16:08:08 +1000
Nobody else seems to have commented on the post about the postcard sent to
ILCA members from UC San Diego.

This postcard says, under Lactation Consultant:
"..........All students are eligible to sit for the IBLCE exam at the
completion of the program. "

I have looked at the www.ucsd.edu website, and tried to look at the lead
instructor's personal website (pages won't load) for further information.

So, are they automatically eligible to sit for IBLCE exam at the completion
of the program ?

Jan Cornfoot
Breastfeeding Advocate