From:
"Ann M. Calandro" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 1996 21:43:51 EST
I was watching Oprah today and saw Hilary Clinton talking about her new book.
At one point in the show she was talking about how it is important to have
people around to help .  Then she brought up when she was trying to breastfeed
Chelsea and that bubbles began coming out her nose, and she pushed all the
buttons and everyone rushed in.  One nurse looked at her and said, "hold her
head up' or something like that, and that was all it took to correct the
problem.  I liked the fact that she told millions of women that she had
breastfed.

Ann Calandro
Waxhaw, NC