Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 20:45:39 EDT
Hi all! I'm posting for help for a local Lactation Consultant in my community
who is not on lactnet just yet. She is looking for help for one of her
patients in need of oxytocin nasal spray and thought this might have been on
lactnet at one time ( a recipe or dilution info for the pharmacist). I did a
search of the archives but keep coming up negative. Does anyone out there
have this info. If you could e-mail me privately as she is in need of this
info ASAP. TIA.

Jane Ciaramella