From:
Sam Doak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2008 13:54:21 -0400
It is a newer antihistimine. I wonder if the mother would be interested in
using an older, more tested antihistimine?

Usually if you cannot use it for a younger child/baby, its use with a
nursing mother becomes more suspect.

Best wishes,
Sam

<<
Help please.  I can't find levocetirizine in my Hale.  I did find some info
online - it seems to have rather nasty side-effects and I found the
following:

"FDA pregnancy category B. This medication is not expected to be harmful to
an unborn baby.  Xyzal can pass into breast milk and may harm a nursing
baby. Do not give Xyzal to a child younger than 6 years old."

Anyone with some info for me?  Many thanks.

Jean Ridler  RN  RM  IBCLC
South Africa   [log in to unmask]