From:
Karen Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jul 1998 12:18:28 +0000
Barbara wrote:
>By the way, for those of you who are purchasing new copies of Tom >Hale's book, or of the Riordan/Auerbach "bible", please consider >sending your old copies to IBLCE.

This is a great idea. Although the newer editions are wonderful there
is still much of value in the older versions of these classics.  For
someone with *NO* resources and *NO ACCESS* they are as good as gold.

Any of you planning to attend our conference in the fall and purchase
your new "brown bibles" and Hale '98 at our bookstore -- you can bring
along your old editions and we will have a "drop box" for them near the
registration table.  Our PA-MILC affiliate will then take care of boxing
and shipping them to IBLCE.

Karen

Karen Nelson, IBCLC
Central Pennsylvania - Home of the 1st great PA-MILC Conference,
"BREASTFEEDING: PERFECTLY NORMAL", October 8-10.  Have *YOU* registered
yet?