From:
Sherry Weersing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 01:27:51 EDT
Any ideas as to how you would limit access? Would it just be for IBCLC's or
would it continue to be as helpful to someone like myself, an RN who works
postpartum nursery, former nursing moms counselor, and Nana to 2 beautiful
breastfed grandchildren, and has learned so much over the past few years by being a
subscriber.  I would hope it would be open to anyone who has is in the position
to help, influence and support pregnant and nursing moms, and despite what
that seems in our own little worlds, there seems to be lots of us in the larger
world.
  Are there that many "nonprofessional" and by that I mean non-supportive of
breastfeeding, accessing the archives or monitoring the posts? If the concern
is groups like NBC or formula companies getting access, I'm sure there is a
way even with restricted access. Gees, you can get info about anyone or anything
these days.
  If it would help the task of the list mothers, then I'm all for it (as long
as I'm still allowed to be a member of course). Sherry Weersing RNC