Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 14:34:52 -0500
Magda -
I'm a bit late on this one, and this is only my own anecdotal experience,
but I think there is a relationship with increased feeding and more milk.
Isn't that the hallmark of supply and demand, after all?

For example, I was at a conference where my 10mo had constant access to me -
I was sitting all day with him playing at my feet, or in my arms, and there
were lots of other bf'ing babies around. He drank maybe 4 times every hour
or more, whereas at home he would drink every 2 hours perhaps.
Because his daysleeps were disturbed, he fed more at night too. After 4 days
of this, i was very full, leaking, had to wear pads again, forceful let-down
etc.
same thing happened again 1 mo later at another conference (busy year!)

Would be interested to hear others opinion.
I'm "nomail" at present.