From:
Lori Werrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 1997 09:23:57 -0700
Hi, my name is Lori Werrell and I'm an LC in Maryland.  Certified in 85
in  philadelphia and trying to get a practice started now in southern
maryland.   mother of  three,  youngest is 18 months and currently
nursing hence the poor typing and lack of capital letters. I need a new
network of LCs to bounce things off of , miss the ladies in  pa who
helped to train me!!
Question of the Day:  Anyone doing Sanvita - I need info on program and
best way to approach it. Would like to get contract with Navy base here.I
have spoken with Medela but would like others point of view and what you
are doing thatis working.  Private responses ok  Thanks