From:
Morgan Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Aug 2009 22:57:28 +0100
Jack Newman has 4 videos showing the range from good suckling, with
plenty of transfer, to very poor suckling and little transfer.  Not what
you were looking for in terms of nipples etc, but good for assessing
swallowing.

The sequence is here, from best drinker to least effective:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&v=yeqnas3Uf2A
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&v=yeqnas3Uf2A>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&v=3trJWIxSSys
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&v=3trJWIxSSys>