From:
Patrica Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 May 1999 20:51:25 -0400
I'm one of those.  I've been LLLL since 1967, IBCLC since 1985 and my baby
IS 30 this year!  Claim to fame is 14 grandchildren (12 BF).  Still love
helping mothers as much today as the day I started!  Will probably never
quit!  So many times they just need some TLC and a little info to make it.
Have been having moms coming to my group whose mothers came to my group
with them!  Ouch.  Sincerely, Pat in SNJ