From:
Rachel Myr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Aug 2009 20:28:14 -0400
Found this on Ammehjelpen's blog
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLWCKWAsQZ0&feature=player_embedded

It's a video about a Norwegian father who was frustrated that his baby needs
something he doesn't have and needs it urgently and often.  I think he could
cut the baby some slack, but if you absolutely must give voice to
frustration over being a milkless parent, this is not the worst way to do
it.  Most of all I enjoyed watching how the baby responded to his complaints.

'Pupp' is what most children call their mother's breast and he's made a
nonsense word with that as the base
"Lille William, lille gutt
Når skal du slutt å sutte pupp
Du må få puppesnuppeluppe...osv X 3
Mamma må ha puppen klar
Nu e han sulten ho må være snar
Du må få puppesnuppeluppe...osv X 3
Han pappa han har ikje mat
Førr hannes puppa de e flat
Du må få puppesnuppeluppe...osv X 3
Og om timan går og går
Og du ikkje snuppen får
Da blir du sur og sint
Ja flyg heilt i flint
Så du må få puppesnuppeluppe"
My hasty and non-singable translation: Little William, little boy, when are
you going to stop nursing, (refrain: you've gotta get 'puppesnuppeluppe')
Mama has to have a boob ready, when he's hungry (refrain)
papa doesn't have food, because his boobs are flat  (refrain)
and if hours and hours pass and you don't get a boob, you get mean and
angry, (refrain)

Rachel Myr
Kristiansand, Norway