Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2016 18:47:15 +1000
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (27 lines)
Hi Yasmin,
The fundamentals of relactation and induced lactation are frequent breast stimulation and milk removal (prolactin driven breast development and removal driven increase in milk secretion)- there's not consistent evidence that taking medications increase milk production. That said, Domperidone (and other medications that increase prolactin secretion) can be very helpful in getting breast development happening. Would these women be willing to try that? 
I don't know what the situation is with the mother who has not had puberty? Does she have any breast development?
Karleen Gribble
Australia

> Hi 
> 
> I am posting here after a long long time and I am immensely grateful for this group to have given me so many tools to work with. I am looking for more now. 
> 
> PTP: I have 3 moms who wish to induce for surrogacy and 2 have had conception naturally earlier but have experienced miscarriage and dint continue trying. Now they wait for their surrogate babies. Both wished to try natural induction with herbs and breast stimulation. Third mom has never had puberty even with years of allopathic medication but has managed surrogacy with her own eggs and waiting for twins. I dont find enough resources for a protocol to follow with no progesterone phase. Is this impossible? Is there a resource or a document in your clinic that can help? What you do you recommend for me.
> 
> Deep regard
> 
> Yasmin

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2