Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 10:42:42 EDT
Yesterday, I attended the Stanislaus County Breastfeeding Coalition meeting.
We would like to make available id lanyards with pro breastfeeding statements
to pass out to staff that have the formula manufacturer ones.

Does anyone out there have access to lanyards such as these?  We were
thinking of doing a "lanyard exchange"- for every formula lanyard turned in
we would give one of the positive lanyards.  Buttons and id badge frames are
other items that we would also consider utilizing.

Pierrette Mimi Poinsett, MD FAAP
Modesto CA