Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 16:45:36 -0600
At 12:38 PM 2/18/02 -0800, you wrote:
>I work with a great group of nurses in a very breastfeeding friendly
>hosp. I've been asked to give a series of "update" inservices. The first
>will be on treating engorgement. Can someone please give me some current
>references on the subject.

Jean Cotterman's Reverse Pressure Softening is remarkably effective and
very easy to teach. I have described it over the phone and moms have called
me back in joy at its effectiveness. The nurses will be quite impressed
with the outcome.

If you can access the archives you can read her posts on it. Her e-mail
address is [log in to unmask], which will help you in your search. If you
don't know how to use the archives search, write to Jean and, I'm sure that
she will send it to you.

Pat Gima, IBCLC
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Mailto:[log in to unmask]