From:
Judy Canahuati <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 16:16:08 -0800
Dear friends:

Here is still another communication about WABA.  As those of you who are
"Endorsers" or "Focal points" or who heads of task forces know, there are
three positions to be filled on the WABA steering committee.

A group of us would like to nominate Denise Arcoverde, who has done such a
wonderful job as World Breastfeeding Week Coordinator.  She has many ideas
about building WABA and we think it is important for her to be able to
express them as a member of the Steering Committee.

If you are not an endorser and
World Breastfeeding Week Coordinator
WABA site: http://www.elogica.com.br/waba
and examine the site... if you would like to become an endorsor you can
download the form at:

http://bbs.elogica.com.br/waba/endorse.htm

fill it in and fax and mail it, or mail it to WABA..

 WABA, PO Box 1200 10850 Penang, Malaysia
 Tel: 60-4-6584816  |  Fax: 60-4-6572655
 Note: All endorsements forms must have the signature of the endorser.
Please, mail us your completed form.

If anyone would like to know more about Denise, or her candidature, please
write to me.

Thanks and best wishes, Judy
"La Lactancia Materna: Educación para la Vida " Semana Mundial de Lactancia
Materna, 1999

Judy Canahuati, MPhil, IBCLC
PO Box #512
San Pedro Sula, Honduras
Telephone: +504-550-9737
Fax:       +504-550-7482
E-mail:    [log in to unmask]

"The future is not some place we are going to, but one we are creating.
The paths are not to be found, but made, and the activity of making them
changes both the maker and the destination."  John Schaar