Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 11:15:15 EDT
About Rob's baby who still nurses any time except his mom's noon visit:

Am I off base to think that a one year old, who may be years away from the
end of the weaning process but is eating complementary foods well, may truly
be ready to give up that noon feeding, at least on an every-day basis?

I certainly wouldn't withhold it if he wanted to nurse then; but I am not
sure that I see why she needs to fool around trying to trick him into it if
he seems -- perfectly contentedly -- to want a foodless cuddle then instead.

Elisheva