From:
The Bentleys <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 22:27:36 -0400
When my local medical clinic had a formula-logo pen tied to their sign-in
board, I gave them a printout about the Code (from the Infact site) and a
pack of 4 pens on strings ($2 Canadian at the Dollar Store).  Next time I
went in, the logo pen had been replaced with my flowered one.  A very tiny
victory!

Michelle Bentley CLE