From:
NOREEN SIEBENALER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Aug 1998 11:15:37 -0600
        Thanks  very much to those of you who responded to my question
about the number of outpatient breastfeeding consultation requests
you can expect based upon your inmpatient breastfeeding rate. Now I
have two more questions!

1)  If a hospital employs both IBCLC's and
lactation educators should they have the same responsibilities and
privlidges? Why or why not? This information is going to hospital
administration directly from you. I have already stated my opinion.

2)  Does anyone know of a JHL article about pitocin and the possibility that
it may cause flat nipples?  Or has anyone heard of this effect and can
give me a reference?