From:
Morgan Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2008 22:23:31 +0000
It does require them to 'fess up and say sorry 'tho.

They still haven't done so.    Neither have they removed the image,
which is being seen by thousands of people, daily, and lauded as A Good
Thing.

When the image goes, and they state it was inappropriate, then is the
time to give them slack.  Whilst they continue to go "la la la la" as
they stick their fingers in their ears, they'll still not get a penny of
my money.  Not when the money can go to people who do good on the ground
and don't use bottle images.  Accountability, and all that.  They have
to show willing too.  Making mistakes is one thing - refusing to
acknowledge it, or undo the harm, quite another.

Image still there - still being seen, day in, day out.  Oxfam still
putting their name to it....

Morgan Gallagher