From:
Monique Schaefers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 07:09:36 -0800
Kathleen wrote:
> Lynn, have you tried turning the shield over, stretching it out inside out
> and then applying it to the breast before latch? I also have tried putting a
> tube device inside the shield, as this helps with milk transfer to start.
(SNIP)

Why would you try turning the shield inside out?  This curious mind
wants to know.  Is it to shorten the shield nipple?  Thanks.
--
Monique
Noah 6/97, ?? edd 6/18/00

It will be gone before you know it.  The fingerprints on the wall appear
higher and higher. Then suddenly they disappear.
Dorothy Evslin