From:
Chris Hafner-Eaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 23:23:39 -0700
Diane:  Boy...and I thought I got some weird answers from moms.  I usually
get that kind of a response when I'm presented with an exhausted mom and I
suggest that she ignore the dust balls (or give them names, as in my
house).  You would have thought I was asking them to run open sewer lines
through their homes.  I am always suspicious when I arrive at a house that
has EVERYTHING in place and a new baby present (especially when there are
older sibs).  These moms think my statement of "sleep when your baby
sleeps" is the most absurd thing that they've ever heard. Keep smiling....

: )Chris Hafner-Eaton, PhD, MPH, CHES, IBCLC  email: [log in to unmask]   : )
: )HSR & Health Educational Consultant        voice/fax: 541 753 7340    : )
: )LLLLLLLLLLLLL**CHANGE THE WORLD, NURTURE A CHILD!**LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL : )