From:
"Parriott, Tess" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 08:32:22 -0500
Does anyone know where I might find some good written breastfeeding
information for our rapidly increasing Sudanese population?  I currently
have none and it is difficult most of the time to get and interpreter.
Thanks in advance.

Tess Parriott  RN, IBCLC
Donna Slovinsky  RN, IBCLC
Lactation Consultants
Nebraska Health System
987540 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE  68198-7540
office(402) 552-3487
fax(402)552-3042

NHS E-Mail Confidentiality Disclaimer:
The information contained in this e-mail is privileged and confidential and
is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) indicated above.  Use or
disclosure of information e-mailed in error is respectfully prohibited.  If
you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and
immediately delete the original message.  Thank you.